Who are we?
We're a young startup, with a bold AND ambitious AND realistic goal: revolutionize asynchronous telemedicine!
ORO Health is a well-funded company with the desire to completely revolutionize telemedicine.
This industry is relatively new but ORO Health is already well positioned as it markets a solution that truly stands out from its competitors.
If it is in your genes to constantly question the status quo, if you are not afraid of challenges but especially not afraid to evolve in an industry as growing as telemedicine, then it is time to apply with us!
We are seeking a skilled media buyer to source and purchase a variety of advertising space. As a media buyer, you will be required to analyze and interpret market analytics, determine the optimal medium and placement for digital marketing campaigns.
To ensure success as a media buyer with ORO Health, you should possess a good understanding of marketing principles and a strong ability for interpreting analytics.
- Build and launch PPC Campaigns.
- Help create weekly and monthly reports.
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing.
- Launch and monitor PPC tests.
- Work with other departments (e.g. Business development, creative, etc.) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity.
- Do weekly PPC tasks, such as negative keyword mining, bid adjustments, and writing ads.
- Proactively monitor performance and budgets, making sure that we are in the right range.
- Conduct Google Analytics analysis.
- Conduct market research and analyze demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Develop advertising strategies and campaigns with Revenue Generation team to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Develop, optimize, and follow-up on existing Advertisement campaigns.
- Determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies to align it with the quarter buying strategies.
- Prepare schedules and follow up adjustments when needed. - Producing detailed analysis and reports for the campaigns. - Monitor costs and the return on investment (ROI).
- Track and present campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Holds a certification in Google AdWords preferred.
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven experience as Digital Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is a must.
- Familiarity with digital media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills